- Power on: green LED indicator on and voice prompt on.
- Warm-up mode: green, red and yellow LED indicator flashes in turn (once/second). minutes later, green LED indicator will keep on, and the voice prompt will issue: Starting finished, you can use it now. !Warning: It’s forbidden to do gas test during warm-up.
- When the detected natural gas density reaches the alarm level, the red LED indicator will flash (twice/second), and the voice prompt will issue “Attention, Gas is leaking.” And the buzzer will beep too.
- When inner sensor fault is happening, yellow LED indicator will keep on and voice prompt will issue “Sensor failure, +buzzer beeps”. In this case, please power off the sensor and contact local distributor for repairing.
- It’s forbidden to disassemble privately, otherwise electric shock may be incurred.
- Output power: DC 5.0V 500mA
- Charging input: DC 5.0V 1000mA
- Gas monitoring: alcohol, smoke, formaldehyde, toluene, benzene, acetone,lighter gas, paint, etc.